Explore the communities and villages of rural Mai Chau in northern Vietnam. This illuminating journey is the perfect opportunity to connect with the colourful communities in this ethnic minority district, while assisting in important community projects. Learn and play alongside the Thai ethnic minority people in their traditional stilted homes, with nightly cultural activities and authentic homestays. The friendly and warm locals in this scenic district make this a truly extraordinary experience for young travellers.
Main Subject Focus
- International Baccalaureate CAS
- Duke of Edinburgh International Award
- Development Economics
- Cultural Studies
- Outdoor Education
- Help fight poverty through development.
- Help build responsible tourism projects.
- Discover local traditions and cultures.
- See the world through the eyes of another.
- Live, learn and laugh with local communities.