In Vietnam’s southernmost region, the Mekong Delta, home factories and local trade sustain life and communities here. On this in-depth, project-based learning experience in southern Vietnam, travellers get a unique and hands-on look at how locals here live – while contributing to an important community project. The journey promises plenty of laughs and experiences alongside the locals, plus a unique glimpse at life in Vietnam’s “rice bowl” with unique experiences in the rural communities that call it home.
Main Subject Focus
- International Baccalaureate CAS
- Duke of Edinburgh International Award
- Development Economics
- Cultural Studies
- Outdoor Education
- Help fight poverty through development.
- Help build responsible tourism projects.
- Discover local traditions and cultures.
- See the world through the eyes of another.
- Live, learn and laugh with local communities.