This in-depth and service-based experience in rural Cambodia focuses on poverty reduction hand-in-hand with a local community. Following a fun and informative introduction to Cambodia at the Angkor Temple Complex, this journey combines hands-on work with locals in Knapor Village construction, daily English classes with local children and new culturally-immersive experiences each evening. Your community work is carried out in a rural village outside of Siem Reap – with accommodation at a local family’s home!
Main Subject Focus
- International Baccalaureate CAS
- Duke of Edinburgh International Award
- Development Economics
- Cultural Studies
- Outdoor Education
- Help fight poverty through development.
- Help build responsible tourism projects.
- Discover local traditions and cultures.
- See the world through the eyes of another.
- Live, learn and laugh with local communities.